FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour – Olsztyn Grand Slam 2016
Olsztyn, June 14-19, 2016
1. Press accreditations for the journalists will be granted only through the official website of FIVB: http://www.fivb.org/EN/Media/accreditation.asp
2. After positive verification, journalist will be registered to FIVB MEDIA CLUB & ONLINE ACCREDITATION and will be able to apply for accreditation to the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour Grand Slam – Olsztyn 2016 and other events organized by the FIVB.
3. Journalists registered earlier in the FIVB MEDIA CLUB & ONLINE ACCREDITATION do not have to register again. They should use the registration login and password and apply for the accreditation.
4. On-line applications will be accepted 1.05.2016 – 5.06.2016
5. The confirmation of approving or rejecting the application for accreditation will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the application form.
6. The final decision to approve or reject the accreditation is going to be made by FIVB Press Department.
7. Press accreditations are free of charge, in the form of an ID card and non-returnable.
8. The only person entitled to use the media ID card is the the holder of the press accreditation.
9. Press accreditations shall not be granted to people below 18 years of age.
10. Press accreditation entitles to:
- a press ID card,
- a set of press and information materials,
- access to the equipment in the Press Office,
- access to the press tribune,
- access to the mix zone and the conference place,
- catering for the press.
FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour – Grand Slam Olsztyn 2016
phone: +48 515 296 232